Sunday, November 06, 2005

long time...i know

Yeah, I know it has been a while since I have posted. I tried to post pictures of my kids from Halloween but for some reason it is not working. Also, I just haven't had anything very interesting to write about. My life has been going pretty much the same, the kids are the same, my husband is the same, my house is the same, just all the same. Not very interesting I know, but life is like that sometimes I guess. More holidays are coming up and maybe some fun and exciting things will happen so I will have more to share. Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everything here is different, different house, different job, different husband. My bum, however, is exactly the same. It won't leave me...I think its stalking me. Everytime I turn around...ok so you know the rest. *sigh*

K, so come see me.

Alli