Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Real Age

Has anyone ever gone to the http://www.realage.com/ and taken the real age quiz? (I heard about it on Oprah a while back). Well, I took the quiz a few weeks ago, and it said I was “really” 40 years old! How depressing is that when I am only 32?

Apparently they take into consideration all aspects of your life including physical, spiritual, mental, etc. After you have answered all of the questions, they will provide you with a complete report on the things that actually make you older so that you can work on changing them and make yourself younger.

I decided to make a few changes in my life and have taken the quiz again. Can you guess how old I am now? 34.3! Go take the quiz and let me know how old your "real age" is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! I am about to turn 30, but my real age is 25.2. That's what I like to hear. It has good suggestions of how to improve your lifestyle.

Cool.

Anonymous said...

WOW! My real age is 3 years younger than my actual age of 33. Now if I can add diet and exercise once I stop nursing I can get it lower. It's a challenge to me now.
I was surprised that lots of the questions related to immediate and extended family. Who knew they were so important. J/K.
Thanks for relaying that info.