Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A new baby bird




Eden Ann made her debut this morning at 12:18 a.m.!!!! She is a tiny baby bird weighing in at 6 pounds and 13 ounces and is 19 inches long. Mom & Dad are exhausted but happy!

I have a new niece!!!

**UPDATE**

I went to see baby Eden after I dropped off the kids at school. She is simply adorable! And SO tiny! My baby's heads were never as tiny. Unless you count when they were a 26 week old fetus. ;)

Here a few of my favorite photos that I took. There are so many more, but I'll let her parents share them. Hopefully they won't be upset that I posted these. :}

Anyway, Eden told me that I am her favorite aunt.

Okay....I'm her favorite aunt Tori. :)

Tiny face with daddy's hands.

Looking up at her daddy!

11 comments:

Katie said...

That is so great! Tori- make sure you call us if there is anything we can do. How excited, I'm way jealous!

Kari said...

She is adorable!!! Love to the newest wee bit and family :) I have no doubt you will be her favorite!!

Bedie said...

Oh my goodness she is beautiful:) Nice job on the photos.

Katie said...

She is beautiful!

South Coast Division said...

Tori - Thanks for keeping us updated I kept going back to Adriennes blog for more pic's what a great Aunt your are.

- Von and Lindsey

Beckie said...

Those pictures are so precious. She's got to blow them up for the wall!!
The profile is 'to die for'!!
Congrats on being a new aunt!

Patti said...

What a precious blessing!

Rachele Funk said...

Finally! Love the "intro" and how could you not be her favorite Aunt?!!?!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely angelic!! I love the photo of her looking up. So attentive for a newborn!

Ljonezy said...

Tori she's beautiful! Your photos are lovely. I'm sure her parents are just as pleased with the photos as hey are with how gorgeous she is. And how nice to have her favorite Aunt Tori around to take pictures.

LivE said...

omg how long have i been in blog hibernation??? i love the new look of your blog, and that little chickie image is just a little bit less cute than darling eden!

gotta tell you, sweet friend of mine, love the look of your awesome blog and all the changes! in fact i think i may just come here to get my fill of daily olympic updates. :P

seriously~welcome to little eden (tell her she can't go wrong choosing you as fave aunt... she's totally welcome to join our little group of tori fans, hehe)

love ya, girlie!