Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yeah, so I know I haven't written much lately, and what I have written hasn't been that interesting. I admit I have been seriously intimidated by the blogs I read...such good writers, funny writers. The intimidation has zapped my ability to think of anything worth while to talk about.

Although, here is something good worth sharing...my brother Ted, his wife Adrienne, and their three cute little blondies are moving to Arizona, and on the west side of the valley by me! Yes, we are the only ones (of our families) that live on this side of Phoenix and now I have some family by me! I am so excited to have them close and to be able to live close enough to a sister-in-law that I can actually hang out with her on a regular basis, not just once a year. That is so exciting for me. ME and a SISTER! YEAH! Umm, I think we are going to get in trouble. I feel mischief in my bones. Shopping... stamping... scrapbooking... yeah, trouble.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Apparantly I must not count as a sister ;( Off to dry my tears .... :) You know I love you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What Kari said... what am I chopped liver? Luv ya! patti

Tori said...

Oh geez, of course I consider you guys as sisters!!! I am just excited to live near one of my SILs as I have never been able to. I love all of your stinkin' guts!