Tuesday, June 13, 2006

messing around

Ok, so I decided I wanted to change the look of my blog...like I know how to do it. (yeah right). After many hours, I am still not looking pretty and have wasted A LOT of time! It is late, I haven't finished my work, I am tired, and I have a full day ahead of me. So, what do I do? Play around with this stupid blog and totally mess it up along with my schedule. I really hate it when I do this.

Britt- I need help. Your site is too cute. How did you learn how to do it?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just started fooling around with my template--first you copy and save the template you have, just in case! I got a little obsessive about it, and would try something in the code and see what happened. Then I found a html color site (google)so I could put in colors that I actually liked. You can call me and I'll answer questions or email me...I really don't know what I'm doing, I just pretend, but I'll try:) It's very satisfying to make it just so and know that it is really your OWN. so, get ready for a few more hours with HTML CODE!

Unknown said...

very nice! Now you're gonna have to give me some tips...

Number Mouth said...

I'm actually a total html geek now...go figure.

I can help you do whatever you want...