Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New do...

So I got a new haircut yesterday along with some "dimensional color." I hadn't had color since my friend Teisha left about three years ago (insert sobbing emoticon here). The cut was inspired by my cute cousin Kara. I love her hair, so I printed out her pictures and took them with me to the salon. Hope you don't mind, Kara. ;)

Here it is a few hours after the salon...full of volume and bounce.

Here it is when I woke up this morning. Not bad for bed head, eh?

Here it is after I took a shower and used a flat iron. I will never be able to get the volume and bounce the hair designers do with that round brush of theirs...so I'll probably just use a flat iron.


So what do you think?

This was a very expensive trip to the salon...$117! I can't imaging spending that much on a routine basis, but I had won a $150 gift certificate to this salon and now have $33 left. Here I thought I would get numerous trips out of it. HA!

Teisha...you spoiled me big time! Now come back!!! (please?)



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Rachel said...

I love your new hair!! I think your bedhead hair looks awesome too!! I'd use both looks! :) So where did you go? I've been trying to find a good salon...or a good stylist!! help!!

Alli Easley said...

WE HAVE THE SAME HAIR! Surprised?

Rachele Funk said...

Love it! I so miss Teisha too. . . don't tell my current hair dresser but man, it's just nevah been the same!!!

Yikes on the price. .. I guess the $80 I pay mine isn't so bad after all!!!

Kara said...

I love it...of course I do, duh! ha ha It looks really good on you too!

Laurie said...

Look at you, sassy pants! I love the new hair cut! I can never do my hair like they do at the salon. Even if I use their products and try to do exactly what they did, it never works out. I swear it is witchcraft.

Kari said...

I totally love it ... can't wait to see it in person (covered by a swim cap, of course)!!

Katie said...

I had a hard time getting to your blog- the link from your comment kept taking me to one called We aint fat- is that yours too? I found this one via Kari's blog. Your blog is soo cute and I love, love, your new hair! Your kids are so cute- love all the photos of them.

Unknown said...

You look great Tori!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Hairdo!!!! Call me crazy but I like the bed-head best! Has lots of character!!! just like you!

Love ya GF!

Ljonezy said...

Love your new hair cut. And don't you just hate it when you can never do the style the same as the hairstylist! Hope it's easy to handle with your training!

noel joy said...

absolutely adorable!!!

Carol said...

That is a very cool haircut you have there :-)

Patti said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair!
I can't wait to see it in person.
Fabulous!
Beckie W.

Cameron Family said...

It is so cute! I wish my hair looked that good when I got up in the morning! The color is gorgeous also.

Jackie said...

Oh I love your hair..those colors in it are really cool looking...