Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Beach Babe 2-pager!


A 2-page layout! I know you are as excited about it as I am. ;) Like always, click to enlarge but here is the journaling:

This was not your first time at the beach, but it was the first time you played in the water. The water was cold as it was March, but you didn’t mind that much. You giggled every time the water went over your toes. Then you discovered the birds! Chasing them was a lot of fun, but you couldn’t decide what you liked best, the water or the birds.

Under the accent photos, it says "birds, water, birds, water."

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Great job with your LO, Tori! Your vertical focal photo is super precious!

Anonymous said...

Tori, you really are getting good at digi-scrapping. I'm trying to get Roxanne to take some classes. I love the pictures... and that you can share them with everyone. Well done!

Kari said...

Said it before and I will say it again ... *LOVE* it!!!