Monday, December 04, 2006

Can I breathe yet?

Today our house officially goes on the market. We have exhausted ourselves in getting it ready to sell. It is freshly painted, scrubbed clean, and uncluttered as half of our stuff is now in storage. Although getting it ready to sell has been hard enough, I know the hardest is yet to come...keeping it clean with four kids and ready to show at any time. I was hoping that I could get a breather once it was on the market, but I now know that I won't be able to relax again until it sells. It will be a long time before I want to go through this again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

moving is death.

I know, I've done it 10 times.

Kara said...

I worried and worried about all the same things and then my house sold in a day. Hopefully you have my luck. Just remember, mothers are looking at your house. It has to feel liveable and it has to be functional. They will understand all this and they will love it. Good luck!!