Tuesday, June 06, 2006

spinning and stretching

A friend and I did the group cycling class at the gym yesterday. Talk about hurting the bum!! Very sore, my bum is. Although I couldn’t do everything the instructor was doing, I did not stop pedaling the entire 55 minutes of class (AND the tension was not always on the lowest setting). I felt like I had a good work out as sweat was dripping down my face and my cheeks were bright red. Course I could barely walk when I got off…

Today we tried the Pilates class. It felt good to stretch out those muscles that were sore from the cycling class the day before; however, I am a lot sorer today than I was yesterday. In fact, I can hardly walk due to the fact that I hurt my back a few weeks ago, and I think I may have irritated it with these classes. I may have to take a trip to the chiropractor.

Exercise is so much more fun when doing it with a friend.

Cycling again tomorrow…wish me luck.

No comments: