Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Some things for 2006

These are some things that I am going to try and do better in 2006 (that I can think of right now)

  • Keep up with my laundry

  • Do my bedtime and morning routines and zones (flylady…need I say more)

  • Fix better dinners… better yet, fix dinner.

  • Read more to my kids

  • Finish the six books that I have started…soon.

  • Walk more.

  • Drink more water.

  • Drink less soda pop.

  • Spend less time at Target and/or Wal-Mart.

  • Save more $. (goes along with the above)

  • Do a better job with visiting teaching.

  • Spend more time with my husband.

  • Reorganize my craft room aka food storage room aka Jayne’s room (poor girl)

  • Actually read the Sunday school and Relief Society lessons before they are given.

  • Spend more time with my grandparents.

  • Keep better in touch with my brothers.

  • Write more in my blog.
This is what I have so far. I reserve the right to add to and/or delete from the above list at any time. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many of your goals could relate to me. Of course I get to see PLENTY of your Dad as we live in our "condo on wheels". I love your Blog cause you don't tell me everything via telephone. lol
Mom